Ross
Learning English

As a native English speaker I am aware that most of the world has a varying understanding of English.

I am interested in the learning experience of people learning English in other countries and also how motivated the average student is at learning English.

As a teenager they taught French at my school but I wasn't interested in learning it or any languages at all. Most teens in England are the same. I can't imagine we are so different from the rest of the world but other countries seem to be doing something right.

:)

Aug 27, 2014 6:39 PM
Comments · 1

In Russia students are also not much interested in learning foreign languages, too, I think, so wasn't I until the moment when I graduated from high school. Languages are my little fetish and great interest now. At that time I studied German and felt no interest in it, but now I like German and do want to get acquainted with many other languages as well. I've been learning English for two and a half years now and get a real pleasure out of it but don't know why at all. From my experience of learning English I formed the opinion that English is very logical and beautiful language.

August 27, 2014