Perihan
Hi everyone... :)

What do you think about Turkey?^_^

Aug 28, 2014 6:48 PM
Comments · 32

Beautiful natural scenery, great architectural monuments, good movies and novels, historical and archaeological treasures, exceptionally beautiful women. Great music, both traditional and modern. There are a lot of reasons to go there.

Unfortunately, Vladimir Erdoğan and his corrupt cronies have been leading the country in a dark and dangerous direction. I hope there is still reason to celebrate when by the centennial in 2023.

August 28, 2014

Well it's pretty darn tasty and yummy! Lol kidding! I think Turkey is a very historical country. Love the Turkish cuisine too.

August 29, 2014

Turkey is less-developed and it's not as innovative as western European nations, Australia, the United States and Canada. The Human Development Index (HDI) is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices used to measure the level of human development for each nation. It was created by the Pakistani economist Mahbub ul Haq and the Indian economist Amartya Sen in 1990 and was published by the United Nations Development Program. According to the HDI, which is used to measure a nation's human development, Turkey is less-developed than 68 other nations.

Furthermore, Turkey is less innovative than western European nations, Australia, the United States and Canada. The Global Innovation Index is an annual publication which features, among others, a composite indicator that ranks the economies of nations in terms of their enabling environment to innovation and their innovation outputs. Turkey ranks as the 54th most innovative nation in the world, according to the Global Innovation Index, which was co-published this year by Cornell University, INSEAD, and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO, an agency of the United Nations).  Western European countries, Australia, the United States and Canada rank higher than does Turkey for their innovation and technology. 

August 29, 2014

There is a game called Assassin's Creed: Revelations that takes place mostly in Turkey (Istanbul) in the early 1500s. It's very realistic and very beautiful. It made me interested in the city and I now imagine it as a colourful place, with magnificent architecture, a diverse history and a really good bazaar:)

August 28, 2014

Hasnaa: Thank youuuu dear. :))))

TC Ercan : Aynen amca.:)

Walter_Mellon:Thank you for your thoughts.Hopefully, you can always visit our country.

It would be our pleasure. :)

Hmm..In my opinion,He illuminates Turkey.He helped people in need of help.

Turkey has provided more comfortable to live religious beliefs.

You know, 99% of Turkey is Muslim.

It is better expressed in Turkey.

And of course I respect your wishes.

Tutle: Thank you for your thoughts.^^ I hope, you will come and visit this unique beauty always. ^^

XRIZz:Thankk you.^^What is your favourite Turkish dramas?^^

Shah Gee : Yeahh.You are right.:) Always look forward to our country.^^

August 28, 2014
Show more