Sergey
Profanity is Sometimes Permissible

"Obscene language - it is a delicate matter, it is one of the greatest inventions of the Russian people. Expletives justified as a means of expressing the extreme of the human condition - when is war, death, and pain.";said a well-known Russian director Mikhalkov. And I agree with him. Putin's second name "Huylo"(characteristic of a very bad man with a reference to his penis) this is a very precise definition of his character .Russian soldiers and tanks without insignia violated the border of Ukraine.  "No, this is not my army!" said Putin.Well, what can I say! Mikhalkov was right.

Aug 29, 2014 5:35 AM
Comments · 3

Hello, Sergey and everyone else here. I just thought you might want to know that discussions about religion, politics and hate get removed from italki for one of the following violations of the italki Community Guidelines, which is in accordance with the report concern box that appears if an italki user were to click on the flag icon that appears on the lower right corner of each comment box.

Violations include: spam (advertisements), harassment, hate speech, sexual content, political or religious discussions, intellectual property violations, threats, impersonation or misrepresentation, phishing, privacy violations, fraud, and more.

August 29, 2014

Profanities usually get used when people run out of meaningful arguments. 

August 29, 2014

As we say in English, <em>if the shoe fits, wear it!</em>

August 29, 2014