Rachael IELTS KIDS
Professional Teacher
How much time do you spend in front of a screen?

Many people spend more time in front of a screen, a computer, or smart phone than they do sleeping. Do you think that this a problem?  Why or Why not?  What can you do about it? 

Go to this blog post to find an English lesson that you can use with me. when you want to schedule a session

http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/time-for-digital-detox-get-away-from-it.html

Aug 29, 2014 8:01 AM
Comments · 1

It's currently 6:03 a.m. and I have not slept yet. That should answer your question well enough :) . Before my eyes fully open my hand is reaching to power up my laptop. I spend the majority of my day studying, teaching and conducting business correspondence. When I need a break, I text / Skype friends, write or read a book....on my laptop. Sometimes during busy days, I might take a break and have coffee with friends. When I step into the sunlight I feel like a vampire LOL. I should probably hisss at the sun and show my fangs. (*,..,*)

I've taken some steps to solve the problem. This semester at Uni, I ordered mostly physical textbooks instead of ebooks. Yeaahhh for me! Maybe I can take my laptop and work outside? Otherwise from that I do not see change coming anytime soon. I love this quote " The dream is free, but the hard work is sold seperately". *Fighting* *SuSu* friends.

August 29, 2014