Abdelaziz Samir
How to improve our English language skills?

ATTN!! guys

what do you think of How to improve our English language skills?

I mean how can we practice english with effective ways.

tell me your thoughts of that :)

very important to me.

Aug 29, 2014 10:58 PM
Comments · 6

As my experience,watch TV or read news online will help you a lot.
When I first study Japanese, I want Japanese TV programs everyday,the way they are talking,the words they used,the joke they made,if you listen a lot,you will get used to it.
Talk to the people in English as much as possible will also be helpful.
I use the same way to study English now.Watching business English on Youtube is my daily work.Make a todolist to make sure that the things you want to do is done before you go to bed. 

August 30, 2014

currently I am reading a lot magazines, young books, watching tv series, cartoons, and using often italki . In those weeks I've learned a lot of words.

I hope to start talking soon perhaps with someone on this social network. :) good luck

August 29, 2014

everyone is different. I memorize Oxford advanced dictionary...and this works for me

August 30, 2014

I offten read young novels , I watch anime and movies with English subtitles ,

I like to speak English when I going shopping *I live in unenghlish tawon*, on twitter following and twitte in Enghlish *sometimes , I changed my phone and Laptop to English language when I don't know the icon I do when I use it ,

August 29, 2014

I am not learning English but what about keeping a vocabulary book and a diary. I am doing that for Japanese. hope this helps.

August 29, 2014
Show more