Julianna
Ciao! Sto cercando per un partner linguistico.

Buongiorno! 

Mi chiamo Julianna, e vengo dalla costa occidentale del Canada. Mi interessa la cultura italiana (tutto da musica a architettura), e penso che sarebbe bello ad avere amici italiani (preferisco ragazze di 16-19 età, come io). Ci possiamo scrivere in sia l'inglese e l'italiano, e parlare di tante cose diverse qui, su skype, o forse su Facebook. Sarei felice ad aiutarti con le tue domande su l'inglese. :D

Hey, my name's Julianna, and I'm from the west coast of Canada. I'm interested in Italian culture (everything from music to architecture) and I think it would be great to have friends from Italy (i'd prefer to speak with girls my age, 16-19). We can write to each other in both English and Italian, and speak about many different topics here, on skype, or with Facebook. I'd be so happy to help you with English grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. 

Grazie mille, and I hope we can talk soon! :)

(side note: Can you recommend to me your favourite italian films?)

Aug 30, 2014 4:49 AM
Comments · 6

Io sono un uomo!! Vado bene lo stesso?

September 4, 2014

se vuoi mi metto una parucca ^_^ hahaha scherzo

September 4, 2014

Hi Julianna ! My name is Alessia and I'm italian, I live in italy. I want to improve my english and if you want I could helpu ypu with italian :)

September 2, 2014

Hi! I'm 19 :) I would like to speak you, I'm italian :)

Non parli anche il francese? Mandami un messaggio se ti va di chiaccherare!

August 31, 2014

Bella la dopia traduzione. La devrei fare anche io :)

Mi è piacciuto tanto Benvenuti al sud ma era con me un amico a aiutarmi

I came through 

September 3, 2014
Show more