Sanika
What to say!!!!

I am sort of an introvert in real life, so I am not getting what to say. I want to learn English. But this is my secondary goal. My prime goal is to gain confidence as much as I can. 

I don't want to be afraid of anything,  I must have the guts to admit every mistake of mine and to stand firm with the Truth. I like truthful feedback more than the words of flattery.

Life is a celebration, enjoy it to the fullest in your very own way. 

Aug 31, 2014 5:13 AM
Comments · 5

Keep writing Sanika.  You can write here  just as you can offer Notebook Entries.

The more people see you and become familiar with you, the better the chance that you can find language practice partners.

August 31, 2014

Part of being an introvert is being afraid of failure.  Let's study this poem: Don't Quit and after learning that poem, you will be better in English and self confidence: http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il/2014/04/dont-quit-poem-for-9th-grade-english.html

August 31, 2014

@Rachael, I have studied this poem in my 10th grade. You gave me a reminder of the most important lesson to be learnt in life.

August 31, 2014

I was supposed to post this stuff as my notebook entry. I mistakenly added this as a new discussion. 

But everything I said is utterly true.

Rachael and Bruce, your words seem inspiring to me. 

Thanks, :)

August 31, 2014

A strong  philosophical approach  to the study of English can certainly help.

August 31, 2014