Syarifudin
hi guy,can u tell me the first step to learn english language?
Sep 1, 2014 9:55 AM
Comments · 12

Hi Syanifudin

To learn English or any language you have to immerse yourself in that language everyday.

Learn 10 new words a day and try to use them or look for them in a newspaper, book or magazine.

Have English radio playing when you are at home to get used to hearing the sound.

Watch movies with subtitle.

Talk to yourself in the mirror, talking to yourself helps to hear how you sound.

Read books out loud.

The most important thing is to use and practise what you learn. Talk.talk,talk, and don't be afraid to make mistakes this is the best way to improve our language skills.

Most importantly have fun while you are learning.

September 8, 2014
Work on English every day, listen to an audio, read a text, see a video, and speak with a Native English speaker, preferably an English teacher.
September 1, 2014
if you are very handsome, get the english girl friends first!
September 1, 2014
communicate to people especially the one who are speaking English, also try to read some novels and listen to audio books
September 1, 2014

If I were you I would only relax and watch and listen to the language for 1 - 3 months and see what will happen. Maybe nothing will happen. Or maybe you will pick up some words, expressions, pronunciation, rythm, melody of the language without any intention or effort. Who knows?

September 1, 2014
Show more