Lena
What do you do after work?

I see a lot of Chinese Males play games or browse website by ipad and mobile phone, I am curious to know if you do the same things at home.

Sep 1, 2014 3:50 PM
Comments · 6

We do it here in America too! Technological generation. It knows no cultural barrier!

September 29, 2014

I liked watch films or read good books.

September 29, 2014

I don't make the same things every day, since I don't like routine and I always try to do something different to avoid to get stressed.

But there are things that I more often do, such as browse on Internet (exactly like Chinese and the most of the people in this world :-D), go to the gym (if I am not too hungry), phone to my mother or one of my friends (if I need to relax), study or work if I am behind on them (if I cannot avoid it...), watch a movie (if there is something interesting...)

October 1, 2014

Sincere suggestion: never waste too much time on your gadget after you finished work and staying at home. More time had better be spent on more fascinating things like family, making friends, traveling or something else away from your gadgets.

October 1, 2014

When I arrive at home I do exercises, (or I go in bike ) I take a shower then I drink a cup of wine and (sometimes a joint), I prepare dinner and at least I participate to discussions on italki. 

September 29, 2014
Show more