waqas mehmood
Do you believe in long distance relationship?

Specially when you never met each other and still assure other person about one's love and honesty?

Sep 1, 2014 7:03 PM
Comments · 5

I think you can fall in love with someone you met on the internet, but it's not a good idea to try to maintian the relationship for long periods of time via the internet. If it's a just a temporary thing I think it's not a bad idea.  Otherwise the missing physical aspect of the relationship is too detrimental. People need hugs! A :* isn't the same as an actual kiss. 

September 1, 2014

What do you mean with long distance?? 30min ? 1h? 3h? In another country?

I think all is possible if is just temporary. Some persons marry and live in separated houses with 30 min of distance and they are happies, keep the flame burning the relationship. Anothers need stay all time togethers.

Personally I think can result if isn't for to much time because all people need physical contact, we miss the another person, but miss someone if isn't immoderately is good. So exemple a relation ship where the distance is 30min or 1h and we can be together whenever we want I think is a good relation ship we do not need to be neighbors, but a relation ship where the person live more than 2h or more than 30km away I think will be hard if isn't a temporary situation.

September 1, 2014

in my opinion I don't believe in that. I think it's very hard trust to someone that you don't know

September 1, 2014

I fully agree with Conner.

September 1, 2014

I know some people who got to know each other on internet and got married. 

Thanks to today's technology, you can communicate with others anytime, and if you have deep conversation with someone, you can fall in love with her/him, too !

But it doesn't mean if she/he is just like someone you are imagining. I think somehow you need some luck, too.

September 1, 2014