RaymloR
Looking to speak

Hi 

I have a trip to Berlin planned in October and i am looking to speak to to native German speakers on Skype over the next few weeks so that i can navigate my way round the city with a bit more confidence and ease. 

I am aware that most Germans speak English but it's nice to make an effort and i guess that people will be more receptive if I'm speaking the language. 

I can do Skype but i don't know the best way to go about it. Is it best to put email address or handle here  or is it better to exchange PM's? I'd prefer not to put my email on public forum if possible but will do what's needed to be done. 

I can offer tips and hints for speaking English in Scotland (or anywhere,  i suppose) and am a native Glaswegian, and those that know Glasgow will know that Glaswegian is a separate language all on its own :D

Many thanks 

Sep 2, 2014 9:58 AM
Comments · 1

I should have stated what level i am at... 

I have been doing the michel Thomas method and have went through around 8 hours of his taes so can understand basics like requests, but the focus has been structuring sentences and placement of verbs etc.  I don't have the biggest vocabulary but learning more every day. 

Thanks again 

September 2, 2014