Sandra Pérez
Best place where you have been

Hi everyone!! We can speak about the places where we have been that are fantastic, so we will have more ideas about where we will be able to go.

I have been in "Cliffs of Moher". These cliffs are in Ireland and are the most big from Europe. I think that is a incredible place and everybody should visit once in their life.

Also, I have visited "The Giant's Causeway" in Northern Ireland where there are a lot of octagonal stones formed for a volcano. It's a good place!

I hope come back to Ireland someday!

Sep 2, 2014 11:15 AM
Comments · 5

I think the greek islands are a very memorable place

September 2, 2014

Uh, good question. I have been to many amazing places. I think the best place I have ever been is Ladakh and Spiti in northern India. I got to see the Himalayas there and that was spectacular. It is a very remote and isolated part of India, where you really get a feel for the vastness of the mountains, the lakes and the sky. Amazing place!

September 2, 2014

I have been to a beautiful place named Yellow Mountain in China. There is a poem about this mountain:"When you come back from The Five Mountains you won't want to see other mountains anymore. When you come back from The Yellow Mountain you won't want to see The Five Mountains(I translate from that poem^_^)"

Standing on the top of the mountain you can see imposing landscape. Frankly speaking I didn't want to go home when I was there.

September 2, 2014

The best place I have been... the Azores archipelago for sure, São Miguel island to be precise. It's basically the most beautiful place on Earth... seriously, just search for some pictures. A Lagoa do Fogo (the Fire Lagoon) and the Lagoa das Sete Cidades (7 Cities Lagoon) are abnormally beautiful!

It's in Portugal by the way, in the middle of the Atlantic, 3 hours from New York.

September 2, 2014

I hiked in the Andes Mountains in Peru.  Where I am from it is very flat and there are no mountains so I like going places like this because they are so much different from my home.  When you are high up in the mountains you can see so far.  The sky is a darker blue, and at night you can see thousands of stars in the sky.

September 2, 2014