Young Geun Sun
How to educate and have time with 7 years-old son

I have 7 years-old boy. He is so energetic and noisy that he looks rude and quarrelsome. But he is happy and knows to express his feelings and thoughts. I know he has a warm heart. I think it is very difficult to know the perpect time when I should be generous or  be strict. How about you ?

Sep 14, 2014 10:56 PM
Comments · 4

calm down and slowly, i think most of chinese is too irritable, including the treatment methods of our children.

September 16, 2014

There is no absolute good way to educate your children as far as I know. Every child has his temperament and intelligence so I consider the most important thing you can do is to love, to live with them as often as not and give them enough confidence to confront the future treacherous challenge in China.

September 16, 2014

I spent time with my children by reading to them, and playing with their stuffed animals, I sometimes use the characters to teach them how to be nicer to others.  If the two kids have been having a disagreement, then I have the animals have a disagreement and then find an acceptable way to solve the problem.  This works well with young children who are from 7-12.  

Good luck 

Rachael 

September 15, 2014

I consider most children have to explore their tolerance or competency somehow and some time. Parents' responsibility ought to allow children to have room for trial and error. It is all contingent upon  what kind of person you wish your child would be. If anything, I hardly agree with "Tiger Mother" who treat her children as an animal tamed by slash. Parents should not work as an animal trainer. 

September 15, 2014