Diamond S.
What do you do to learn Arabic?
Sep 14, 2014 11:42 PM
Comments · 20

I started with the alphabet and still now that I have memorized it I can practising it. Then select small group of things like the numbers, days, some verbs, or rules to apply, works with me hehehe. I go slowly, not a so assiduous. One good vlogger is learnarabicwithmaha on youtube, you'll like her videos.

Kind regards,

Enrique

September 22, 2014

Thank you so much Enrique! I have watched Maha's videos and they are great. I appreciate your advice.

September 22, 2014

first you need to know which arabic accent do u wanna learn because they are very different, then like any other language try to practice listening, speaking, writing, grammar and tenses

September 15, 2014

That would be nice but I keep getting requests from people in countries in a timezone that don't suit my needs.  :(

September 14, 2014

Just like how you learn to drive a car you don't go for a stick right away! You go with automatic, once you can hold your own and master driving  within the general population, you can then go ahead and learn how to operate a stick, its funny but its true, this is the way I've learned English.

Don't put too much pressure on yourself to learn grammar and  all that, learn how to express yourself and understand people then go for the rest, therefore talk and talk talk and talk and talk and don't stop. 

By the way when  I say talk I mean have a conversation with somebody.

Have a great day and I'm rooting for you :)

December 11, 2015
Show more