Boubouja
will and learning

"when there is a will there is a way" is this proverb reflect the reality?
If we have a will to learn more any languages, it might be possible to achieve our goals? for me i believe of the human volition... it complicate :)

Sep 15, 2014 12:36 AM
Comments · 3

Yes Ferdaous, I agree that if there is a will there is a way applies to language learning because what it means is that you will keep on trying and trying and do different things until you make it work! I think mustering up your strength and commitment and tenacity is the foundation for being able to learn a language. It's hard to do and it's easy to get discouraged sometimes, but if you dig in your heels and keep on trying and trying new things, eventually, you will find something that works for you. If you really want it, you will make it happen. 

September 15, 2014

I have never been applying will to learning:) I'm too curious. Not that it's the most effective attitude: I know really a lot of things, but there isn't a lot of things which i'm professional in. My English is a good example: I never really 'learned' it, but i read more English than Russian. There're too many texts in English that I whant to read) So my reading capabilities are very good, while I hardly can speak it.
When I want to read a text, I read it. It doesn't matter, if I know the language it's written in.

Happily, I'm curious about the languages themselves toom, so grammars are a kind of texts i read sometimes)

September 15, 2014

not bad

your opinion

September 15, 2014