Tina
If you want a letter

if you ask me for a hand-written letter, I will write you one, from China, no question asked.

but maybe there are many mistakes in the letter. LOL

I really like write somthing for stranger, because it is special and warm. : )

So, if you want, please give me your address, zip code and name : )

or you can send a letter for me, hhh

Sep 17, 2014 9:43 AM
Comments · 76

Giving out your name, address and home address to strangers could be dangerous. Please don't do this people! 

Bazinga what you could do is write out some nice calligraphy, pictograms or whatever you would like to call them, take a picture of it and post it on a web page and then put the link here for people to see. 

Again, really folks, Be more careful. Don't go around giving away your home information or even your email addresses in public where anyone can see them. You don't know what some Joe Schmo will end up sending you. There are a lot of nice people, but not everyone is nice. 

Use the personal messaging here at Italki and post links. 

Discretion is the better part of valor. 

September 17, 2014

This morning, a letter from China has arrived! WOW!!! :-))) Tonight, I'll calmly take the time to open and read it! I'm so excited!

October 17, 2014

Carmelo

In Hungarian I call you Uriember but my tablet hasn't ` I write up to " U" 

By the way every man and woman is gentle,in my idea:-)

September 25, 2014

Reading all your comments is very good for my English learning. Thanks Bazinga,Tina:-)

And

Carmelo happy 51 birthday ,Sir. Please go on the entire of  next years till sky is blue.

September 23, 2014

Carmelo, I have to admit that I've forgotten what you posted as the original treasure hunt (the map) and where it was and where all the clues were. 

I'm so sorry, I feel as though I've let you down. :(

September 19, 2014
Show more