Laura
Difficult of learning languages.

Wich is your native language? And which is the most difficult language that you learn in your opinion? And the eassier?

My natives languages are Spanish and Galician. I think that German is a very difficult language to learn because they have differents ways to end the same word changing the meaning of the sentence. 

I believe that any language is easy to learn. Maybe it is easy to understand, but not to learn it. The languages that I think I can understand eassier is Portuguese, Brazilian and Catalonian -because are similar than Galician and Spanish-. I should understand Italian and French because "are similar than Spanish" but I don't think I could.

What about you?

Sep 17, 2014 7:05 PM
Comments · 4

Luca, when you was young is eassier learn (learn anything). When we are young we are like sponge! All things are very easy to learn. But when you are older, and older, and older... is most difficult learn (requiere more dedication).

In Spanish isn't it too. We had all life study English and we can't speak or write it well. It is a pity.

September 17, 2014

Yes, Nevzat, you're right. Because of that I never try to learn it: It is so much difficult! (maybe impossible? hahaha).

I didn't know that Russian has differents alphabetic characters. One thing new that I learn today!

September 17, 2014

I'm italian and the languages aren't difficult. Better to say, if you go to the nord european countries you notice that they speak a lot of languages. From an early age, they study foreign languages and they learn very well. In Italy, it isn't so

September 17, 2014

Try Arabic, Chinese, Greeks or Russian. I dont understand their alphabetic characters.

September 17, 2014