Alex
Chess in our life

It's widely known that chess is the oldest and smartest game in the world. I am very interested in chess but lack of time do not allow me to spend much time playing or handelling some games of great players. Reigning champion Magnus Carlsen can play ten games simultainiously being blindfold. Is not it amazing,  he is genius. What do you think about chess and it's role in our life? 

Sep 18, 2014 6:36 AM
Comments · 22

_You must be aware of all sides. When you pay all of your attention to protect yourself from a seal,you may get harm from another seal

_Don't understatement yourself and anyone else, even a pawn can become queen with patience and 

_You need to make a plan. Of course sometimes you can win without a plan too but don't forget it's an accident.

_Don't be strict about your plans, sometimes you need to change them, be fliexble enough. Otherwise you will be a loser.

_Don't count your chickens before they hatch!! You must try till the end, the result would change easily.

_And by the end, you may get chances to cheat through the game, but don't forget it's just a game. No game is that much worth for cheating! 

September 18, 2014

Yes I agree chess helps to develop math skills. It creates great fundament  of patiance, children as well as adults  learn to find the best issue from deadend and make  correct  decission. 

September 18, 2014

I would suggest people just be careful sharing your chess ids here rather do by personal message :) I used to play as a child along with draughts, my grandad taught me and he was really into this and other games. I no longer play, but I appreciate what he did for me and I have lovely memories. 

September 19, 2014

And I'm Myself_1996. I hope to see you there.

September 18, 2014

I have a profile. I am there as: argus5555. If you want we can play there a game of chess :)

September 18, 2014
Show more