smile
语言一直那么美language is always beautiful I know I have a poor memory so English just like a devir for me.I have been thinking about something just now.I am a academician know but English still scare me. So I am curious how can I remember Chinese when I am a baby.Maybe that is because context of situation。But I suddenly think how can I remember so many difficult Chiness characters.I think Chinese character is more hard to remeber.And remember I write Chinese character just like to drawing a picture.I like it verymuch.I think it is beautiful.So I seriously watch English and I find it is beautiful too.But it is strange that I have never thought English is beautiful before.Maybe it is the reason why I can not study English well.So I think if we want to study language well we have to love it first.Noboday knows how difficult it is for me to write this essay .Know I just want to drinking.
Sep 18, 2014 1:03 PM
Comments · 1

Smile, It's widely known that if you want to learn anything you have to do it with love. It's better if you get satisfaction from the activity you are doing. In that case your efficiency is the highest.

September 18, 2014