Loïc
problems to read arabic written on a paper

Hi,

I have some problems to read arabic when it's written on a paper with a pen. For me the letters are so different from what can i see on a computer. How can i read more easiely ? Maybe there are some rules that i don't know. And do you have the ame problems ?

Thank you.

Sep 18, 2014 6:10 PM
Comments · 15

هناك انواع كثير لخطوط الكتابة منها خط النسخ مثال عليه ما تراه على الكمبيوتر بينما هناك نوع يسمى الرقعة هو الذى يستخدم غالبا فى الكتابة بخط اليد

there are many kinds of font , for example " النسخ " like typing on computer (what u c on computer ) another one is (الرقعة ) that what u r talking about , which is often used in handwriting

sorry for my weak English

September 19, 2014

it's okay , dont worry about this , but arabic have different handwritings , just try to practice reading it and you will be able to read it perfectly 

August 16, 2015

I agree with Susie;) some Arabic handwritings are not clear at all even for Arabs... It's not something that you need to worry about, with practice you will find it easier to know what people mean with the different shapes of letters   They use in their writing. Good luck:)

October 29, 2014

It's fine. I'm a native speaker of Arabic and I find some people's handwriting unreadable. In order to be able to read most of them though maybe you can start off by writing yourself; the more you write the faster you will get and you will find yourself also adding your own style to the letters and this will help you understand other's as well.

September 20, 2014

Not every hand writting we are able to read .

if a letter is far far away from what does it looks in computer , then maybe the font is horrible .

but there are a lot of fonts , so it's okay for some letters , to look diffrent from what does it looks like in the computer , cause this last one has a diffrent font too ..

most of the letters that changes between the fonts , especially hand writting , are maybe ك , م ، هـ ، ـة

and also some two or three pointed letters , sometimes you will find the points connected , for example if it's ت two points , in hand writting maybe you will find the shape of the points like this ~ but it's okay , i think it's more better if you practice hand writting , you will understand it by the time .

September 19, 2014
Show more