Oussama
:) what do you think about that

As more and more you meet someone, every external feature gradually fades. It does not matter what color your hair is, or how tall - much more time watching the soul, not the outside. Therefore, I say that I really love the other person's interior into it; of course aspire after her appearance, like anyone in the eye or the very muscular belly, but they just love your eyes, not with your heart! When you really know me someone outside every shortcoming or fault disappears. This is the essence of love - to see someone behind the beauty of imperfections ..

Sep 18, 2014 9:17 PM
Comments · 7

it's right. but it is difficult to do. because, when the first you meet someone, you can't who are them. so you can't know their's character. if you want to know she/her good or bed, I think the time went by will explain for you. so in the first time they meet, they often look at outside.

September 19, 2014

Thank you. Everything you wrote there is perfect and I agree with every word. Moreover syllable is impeccable...

I have nothing to add.

September 18, 2014

I understand ) I express my feeling too.. It is so beautiful when the people can love so) 

October 26, 2014

i agree with you Наталья it's difficult a little bit but i express my feeling

October 26, 2014

It is so difficult, This is possible only if your heart is open and you met a kindred spirit) ( родную душу, близкого тебе человека) 

October 26, 2014
Show more