MAX
what do you think about the food and......... what is the best in the world.

I'm Italian person and I live in the center of country near Florence. Here there are a lot of meals and there is good wine. But, when I go abroud I want to eat local food. I think the world is fantastic with different cultures and obviously different food. What do you think? What is your favourite meal????? 

Sep 19, 2014 9:47 PM
Comments · 11

beijing duck and a lot of chinese food is very delicious

September 22, 2014

Hi Tom I don't know the BBQ I promise that when I will go to Chicago I will heat it. I have a dream...... I want to go to USA and I thynk that early I will go. 

September 22, 2014

Hi Gio y

ou know italian food. Lampredotto is a typical food make in the center of Italy expecially in Florence. It is a very good meal. 

September 22, 2014

I like the guinea pig roasted whit potatoes. Yummy! or a lampredotto sandwich 

September 20, 2014

Right Mandeep, I can cook many different tipe of pasta....cooking is a good way to relax me.

Mohammed, when I will go to desert I hope to eat ARSE... When I go to Africa, usually I eat local food execial Ciapati, Gnama choma ciken and Gnassa. I don't know the english words of it but it si a very poor food but it is ok for me.

Sophie.... I went to Paris one years ago so.... I ate a lot of good cheese, very good beef and other tipe of food.

September 20, 2014
Show more