Mohammed Al-Gahaffi
What is important way to feel happiness?

We all try to be happy everyday<em> in our life. Also, how to make other people become happier. What do you think is most successful way to be happy  and attain happiness???. </em><em>In my opinion, I think the most important and successful ways to feel happiness is having religious belief, being effective at your job and having a lot of friends.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Firstly, having religious belief is necessary for me to feel happiness because a religion saves me from doing bad things. Also, the most important part in this reason is treated of your parents when you were child. Now, I feel gratitude toward my parents for what they have done for me. In addition, the religion teaches you to stay away from drinking alcohols and commiting crimes. Just stay clean and ask for forgiveness.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Secondly, being effective at your job is help you to feel happiness. You should get a good job that you can feel confident and comfortable. Also, by getting good job and being effective on it, you will get good income. By getting good income you will have enough money to get married, build house and live comfort. </em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Thirdly, having a lot of friends is nice way to be happy. For example, this site gives you an opportunity to meet a lot of friends. Also, friends can develop your personality. In addition, friends help you to achieve good grades in class by encouraging and supporting you. </em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Feeling of happiness is really important in order to being happy in your life. If you are feeling happy, you should help others to as you.</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>Your brother,</em>

<em>Mohammed Al-Gahaffi</em>

<em>
</em>

<em>
</em>

Sep 20, 2014 4:26 AM
Comments · 10

Peter - Yes, it is the easiest way to feel happiness, however not important, not required, not appriecated, not logical, simply harmful and expensive.

September 20, 2014

I think that the easiest way to feel happiness is by taking drugs. I'm not kidding. You only always need to have access to them. Then it is really easy and simple. ...until you die because of the drug overdose. That's the part of the game.

September 20, 2014

Right today I have heard such saying which is good applicable to our topic about happiness too. Happiness is as an ocean. If you want to taste it you have to enter, to set foot in it and to get wet.

In my opinion those sufferers and people trying to achieve "their happiness" are staying on the shores of the ocean, because it is impossible to be happy on sorrow, dolor of others.

September 20, 2014

Your life is more important, I advise you don't encourage and preach others to eat drugs...

September 20, 2014

I don't encourage people to take drugs. I only wanted to point out that it is also one of those million possible ways, how to feel happy. That's all.

Basically, I do not see any difference what a human being does when it comes to chasing happiness. ...because it's always about doing something in order to get feeling of happiness. And there is that dark side of chasing happines and it is suffering. Many people suffer just because other people trying to achieve "their happiness".

September 20, 2014
Show more