[Deleted]
(Survey)Please answer all the questions briefly about "Success"

Please answer all the questions briefly. I need at least 25 people to answer these for my survey assignment about (Success)

1-How would you define success? (Briefly)

2-Would you say that success comes only to the rich and the famous? (Explain your answer briefly with examples)

3-What would you measure success by?(Money/Fame/Goals/Happiness/ etc.)

4-Does family or upbringing have a role to play in a person’s desire to be successful? (Explain briefly)

5-What factors may hinder a person’s journey to success?

6-Is success based on skills/habits or circumstances? (Explain your choice briefly)

7-Is success the ultimate goal for every person? (If not, explain briefly)

8-Is the aspiration to be successful inherent or influenced? Explain briefly.

9-Have you ever succeeded at something you kept failing at?( If so, explain how)

10-Would you help others achieve success? (How, explain briefly)

Sep 20, 2014 3:50 PM
Comments · 3

Correction

8-Is the aspiration to be successful (inherent) inherited, inbred or influenced? Explain briefly

September 20, 2014

1- How would you define success? 

Success is steps reach you to the target.

2-Would you say that success comes only to the rich and the famous?

success comes to who have the patience.. For example, Opera

3-What would you measure success by?

Goals, intelligence and confidence

4-Does family or upbringing have a role to play in a person’s desire to be successful?

absolutely, yes the period of childhood is really important.

5-What factors may hinder a person’s journey to success?

1- planning

2- organising time

3- have a lot friends

6-Is success based on skills/habits or circumstances?

I think Habits is more effective to attain success

7-Is success the ultimate goal for every person?

Not, because the life full of events

8-Is the aspiration to be successful inherent or influenced? 

I don't understand what is mean!!

9-Have you ever succeeded at something you kept failing at?

Yes, licence driving  after that I success.

10-Would you help others achieve success? 

Absolutely, advise, support & encourage them

Thanks

September 20, 2014

1 - You can considere you are succeeded when your family (including yourself) is happy. Life is sometimes difficult, money can help you to reach the hapiness, but not always.

2 - Rich people and the famous ? Only poors and unsatisfied people think rich people and the famous are in the happiness.. huh, i mean successful...

Unhappy rich people and the famous have their own dreams.

I heard millionaire famous people dream to have their own very luxious yatch that they cannot buy...

And rich people dream immortality... i'm kidding...

3 - Happiness, one word but very large meanings...

4 - Of course. What would you do if reach the success and you are alone in the world ??

5 - Yourself, because in the life you will always have obstacles. Sometimes you need helps (question 4 :p), but the biggest part depends on you.

6 - That depends on your skills how you face the situation.

7 - Of course it is. Everyone has is own definition of success. But happiness (huh.. success) is reachable by everyone.

8 - Both. We live in society (so the influences) and we make our own happiness (inherent)

9 - ??? Everyone has succeeded at something he failed before... I don't understand the question.

10 - The ultimate success is when you want to share your happiness... Raise your head and look at the people who have succeeded (if there are any you know) ... lol

If you don't know people who have succeeded, you must change your situation, your country or your religion or anything else... You need a Model to succeed...

September 20, 2014