sara
Improve my english

I'd like to improve my english, please write me. I'm studying english at school but my teacher isn't very good.

Sep 20, 2014 3:56 PM
Comments · 5

you can have Enlgish conversations with English people and use google translator to understand what you don't understand ,,, then you should improve your listening by watching English movies with English subtitles ,, then watch it with no subtitles ,,,, then start to speak with Native english speakers 

September 20, 2014

hello, Sara.

I had the same problem like you. When I studied at school, my teachers of English were not so good they didn't try to learn us and I didn't like English at all((

Currently I am learning English and I enjoy it. I like to listen to songs and sing them. This can improve your accent and pronunciation, besides need reading out loud, watching movies, you could start with  english serials where usually using simple dialogues. 

and , of course, you must speak English every day thus you will be fluent in English.

September 20, 2014

Do something in English everyday, vary the activity so it stays interesting to you. Read, listen, write, and listen.  I keep up a blog that I update with new activites that either you can discuss with a teacher, or now that I think about it, you can write the answers to the questions.  http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il/  Good luck and keep up the good work!

September 20, 2014

thank you all. I will follow your advices

September 20, 2014

thank you, it is difficult speak with Native english in my town without pay, but definitely i'll take your advice about the movie

September 20, 2014