Hellen
Learning English!

Hi everyone! I'm learning English. The question is How do learn?. 

Sep 20, 2014 4:27 PM
Comments · 4

You should understand the process to learn a language and find the best way for yourself to learn a language.

To master a language, you should consider these :
- listening (understanding)

- speaking
- vocabulary and grammar rules
- writing

So reading and watching movies are probably not enough if you want to be able to speak.. :p
If you do only conversations, it could be a good start. But you need also a teacher to teach you grammar rules and vocabulary (what about books, movies and podcasts ?).

Conclusion: learn a language requires a variety of 'activities' and a lot of time to complete your target.

Here is my recipe (in fact all the people have the same recipe, lol) :

- read books loudly (good for vocabulary and train your tongue)

- listen to podcasts (good for vocabulary and train your ears)

- take conversations on italki (choose an awesome teacher could help, but a nice and very professional teacher is far better, lol )

- watch movies (good for idioms and train your eyes ... <- no no no, not good for yours eyes).

Bye bye

September 20, 2014

Learn from what you're interested in! for example, movies, music, tv shows, or books. :)

September 20, 2014

Use the four English skills and vary them from day to day.  You can go to my blog and use the topics to talk or write out the answers and post them here for people to correct! http://rachaelenglishclasses.blogspot.co.il/

September 20, 2014

hy i am also learning english.. you can talk to people.those are english speakers and others to learn english

September 20, 2014