Megumi@Ibaraki
ラーメンの正しい食べ方 The Correct Way to Eat Ramen

この動画ではラーメンマスターがラーメンの正しい食べ方を紹介しています。

In this video, a ramen master introduces the correct way to eat Ramen.

今度試してみてくださいね!

I recommend you give it a try next time!

http://youtu.be/L9m6FoSw4jE

Sep 21, 2014 9:25 AM
Comments · 3

I once went to the famous Ichiran Ramen - I think it was in Hakata (Fukuoka) - where each person has a tiny private booth, just big enough for one person, along the serving bar (smaller than a telephone booth) and you close the curtain behind you after you sit down - then eat your noodles in complete concentration and isolation. Does that tell you many things about Japanese society? I'm not sure. (ズル ズル - is that the right Japanese sound to make when you're eating ramen?)

Although I'm no expert - ahem - I've "heard" that the Ichiran booths could have been styled on a similar business model to certain "adult entertainment" shops...

On another matter that I saw in the video: I don' know what would happen in some other countries around the world (what do you think?), if all you received was just three thin bite-sized slices of meat with your meal. I guess in some other countries, three slices of meat might count as an improvement. This kind of "sparse Zen" style is quite normal in much of Japanese cuisine... quite different to what something like the "Baconator" burger aspires to where they try to cram in as much as possible and send you to hospital with obesity and heart disease.

October 16, 2014

おもしろい~ 日本の形~

ラーメンの食べ方よりラーメンの作り方教えてくださいよ wwwww~

October 16, 2014

Thanks!

This video was so hilarious and adorable. Also I have a craving for ramen after watching this! XD

September 21, 2014