Carlos Suárez
What do you prefer to read ebooks or ordinary books?
Sep 22, 2014 7:27 AM
Comments · 16

For me , there is something in the ordinary books that makes them unique. No matter how handy ebooks can be I prefer the smell and the touch of an ordinary book.

September 22, 2014

Hi. It's like with smoking. Someone likes to smoke cigarette, someone likes cigar, someone likes tobacco pipe. In this case, if you use ebooks, the text the most important thing for you, but if you use originary books, the most important thing for you is the soul of this process.

I prefer to read originally books because I can't concentrate when I'm reading ebooks.

September 22, 2014

Same here Carlos; nothing equals the feeling of an ordinary book in my hand:) I read on line, but I don't enjoy it as much as reading in a real book.

September 22, 2014

Hi Carlos

I have thought about this question a lot since I bought my Kindle ebook reader. I thought that I would hate to read ebooks but actually I have got used to it now.I still prefer to read a "real" book,although there are a lot of things that make the ebook more convenient,for example,the weight of a long book of over 600 pages is the same as the weight of a smaller book on the ebook reader.I still miss the physical feel of a real book in my hands and the feeling of progressing towards the end, and seeing how many pages still remain.

September 22, 2014

I prefer audio books

They're really better

September 2, 2016
Show more