Kuba
Do Brazilians interest in volleybal?

I asked 4 Brazilians about the last championschips in volleybal and their team. They din't even know that their team was on championschips.

People in Brazil don't interest in that?

Sep 25, 2014 9:34 PM
Comments · 9

Here in Brazil people play volleyball but rarely they follow the games on field or TV. People prefer watch soccer, f1 racer or MMA (mix martinal arts).

September 26, 2014

I think the volleyball is the second most popular sport in Brazil. But although people in Brazil play volley a lot (at the beaches, at parks or even at the streets), few people like to follow volley championships if compared with the number of ones who like to watch volleyball championships.

For example, I really like playing volleyball and football. Also I love watch the matches and I like to be informed about the general results of the championships. Anyway due to the "busy times", if you ask me if I watched the last volleyball or football championships, I will say "no".

Now ... the fact that some people "din't even know that their team was on championschips", I think that usually the reason is more about they are not interested in being up to date about general news and not only the volleyball subject.

October 5, 2014

I think Brazilian people start loving anything that Brazil's team is winning. Volley was kinda fever here some years ago because both male and female teams were winning many championship and stuff like this. The same went with Tennis, Boxing, Swimming, Artitic Gymnastics (athletes: Guga, Popó, Xuxa and Daiae dos Santos, respectivly) and maybe another sport I can't remeber :P. Sad but true, the only sport people DO care about is soccer, for which they have their favorite teams...

October 4, 2014

You don't have to go to the brazilians and ask them about the volleyball just because you won the final game against them!:)) 

Just kidding:) Your team was really great!

Actually, I think in Brazil the most important sport in soccer. Everything that goes after isn't just that popular. 

September 25, 2014

Beijinho no ombro.
(kiss on the sholder, lol)

October 20, 2014
Show more