Marty
Is it more important family or work?

It's a very big problem in this period.
I can't decide what to do in my life because in my home town there are not possibilities of work (I mean after many years of study I don't want to work in a call center , and it's REALLY the only opportunity!)
It's so stressfull and I'm getting crazy sending every day my CV all around Italy.
So I'm taking into consideration the possibility to leave my country.
But I don't want to leave boyfriend, parents and friends here!!!
I'm so confused, and I would like to receive some advice from everyone that can understand my present situation and judge it from an objective point of view.
Let me know your ideas!!!

Sep 30, 2014 2:11 PM
Comments · 9

-Write the pros and cons

-Speak with your friends and family 'What they think about your challenge?'

-If you are unhappy with your work you should change it.

-be possitive anyway whatever you choise

September 30, 2014

Agree 100% with Peter!

Family and friends will always be there for you but recover lost time is just impossible! I mean you can have sorrows later because you haven't done the right choice...

September 30, 2014

Leave, leave, leave. You can stay in touch with your family, friends via phone, internet. Also, you will find some new friends...

Now you only see what you have, you do not see what you will get. And there is one thing. You can always come home.

September 30, 2014

Unfortunately I understand you very well Marty. I finished the College few months ago and now I'm really going crazy I buy the newspaper every Monday but I don't find anything. I think if I don't find a job in this year I will go in Brasil. but I'm afraid to go alone and perhaps find the same situation there. 

Personally I don't really care about friends, surely I will miss my family but I need to find my economic autonomy and I don't feel bad about leave them. 

A job is my goal in order to make my own family. I feel I need it and I think I'm mentally ready but without money everything seems a nightmare 

PS: Come se non bastasse ultimamente ho degli attacchi di panico e penso sia a causa di questo. Porcaccia della miseria :(

September 30, 2014

Of course this is a big problem but I think that most people would say it's important to find a good job, no matter where it is,and then you can always find a way to see your friends and family.

Love will find a way! Remember that leaving home is always a part of growing up.The fact that you don't live in the same town does not mean you will lose contact with them.Today you are lucky there is telephone and skype and you can always stay in touch.

I don't think it is so terrible.I left my family to go and work overseas,but I talked with them every day using skype.

September 30, 2014
Show more