Aglo
Global leadership

Leadership.. Once I was pondering over words said by a guy I actually never met before “I have always been a leader… Most of the people are followers… And for me being a leader is both annoying as I am lazy and entertaining as I can manipulate”. So, at that very moment I thought “First, I never follow other people. Second, I never lead”. But I wasn’t much confused about my ways as I have always been an avis rara. It lets me stand aside and observe things, though I always keep my modest opinion to myself.

But the question of Leadership on the global scale really bothers me due to some reasons. First, I can hardly imagine something that can be an ultimate leading scheme or method for the entire world. And second, if people believe in existence of something like that, what can it be? And aren’t we going to step on the way of making another mistake or if you let me be more optimistic just to carry out some new hasty experiments?

The nature of humans has always involved leading patterns developed in certain personalities. And I can’t reject the necessity of leadership. Historical and social conditions always determine the leading way, goals meant to be achieved, and methods. But ideas of leadership on a global scale seem to be quite green and any of these principles haven’t been implemented effectively yet.

Sep 30, 2014 2:41 PM
Comments · 2

Hmmm.. I am talking about smth else..

September 30, 2014

Sometimes, I really can not understand followers, It is really a natural personality.

My people always think me as a defect king. I heard that I have a fear, Perhaps because of their fedual thought. I always try to make a stupid feature in front of them. Because I had ever faced phenomenon of the position. I dont like it but I think that is a good position to think about something.

Sometimes I think your way of the idea structure determine your position.

But is it your wish that is another thing.

September 30, 2014