[Deleted]
The alien life

Why Man have always imagined the alien life like dangerous for Man ? 

Do you believe at the alien life ?

Sep 30, 2014 5:55 PM
Comments · 13

I agree with you. All people have scared about unknown and difference. Unfortunately each of us think about aliens like Hollywood imagine and show the extraterrestrials.

Personally I think alien life (if she exist) looks like vegetable or microscopic organisms.

September 30, 2014

Maybe it's the fear from the unknown, Xenophobia :) :p

September 30, 2014

I think that most humans fear aliens because we tends to be scared against everything we don't know. As we don't know how aliens are, in case they exists, then we fear them.

September 30, 2014

We probably figure that if there were a species more evolved than we are (and they'd have to be more evolved to come here right?) they'd probably want to destroy us as we seem intent on destroying everything that is different from us.

September 30, 2014

I believe in this illimitable universe, there must be alien life. If life can exsited on earth, there must be life exsited on other corner of the universe. Simlply becasue the distance it too distant, we could not get a touch with them.

Whether they will be degerous to human or not, it hard to say.

Maybe they could be perilous to human just like the scene shown in science fiction moives, because there are the reasonable reasons that could let this happen, which is like the reasons why coloniztion exists in our world.

October 1, 2014
Show more