SharkMan
Can you recommend the best resources for teaching English for kids ( in kindergarten & primary school ) ?

Can you recommend the best resources for teaching English for kids ( in kindergarten & primary school ) ?

( American English ).

Thanks.

Sep 30, 2014 8:09 PM
Comments · 10

SRA Reading Lab has a separate ESL curriculum.

October 1, 2014

I teach English for 9 old years kids and I often use EnchantedLearning. My pupils are French.

This site is very helpful.

October 3, 2014

There are dozens of such websites in  America.

It only requires a   Websearch as follows  "K-12 Education"

Once such site, for example:   www.EnchantedLearning .com

October 3, 2014

I'm not sure what u are really looking for...if u are a teacher and looking for a curriculum... I may recomend to u some online program...Im a kindergartenn teacher and we are following a program called learning a-z... its about everything..stories..games..songs...worksheets....alphabets...sight words..science....its an american program...but if u are looking for something to follow at home...u may check kidzone....or education.com...but they are not enough u have to find stories in youtube....and nursery rhymes too...

September 30, 2014

Bookbox.com

Website of cartoons designed to teach children how to read. It has each cartoon in many different languages. I don't know how many of the stories are in English since I use it to learn other languages, but worth checking out as it's a great resources for children. It wouldn't count as a complete educational curriculum, but it's so good that I thought you might want to know about it. 

September 30, 2014
Show more