Irinne
What makes you want to learn Indonesian Language / Bahasa Indonesia?

What do you like from Indonesia? What makes you want to learn Bahasa Indonesia? What makes you like to visit Indonesia?

Oct 8, 2014 4:47 PM
Comments · 14

Halo aku orang prancis dan aku belajar bahasa indonesia sejak sudah hampir 3  tahun yang lalu.. aku punya banyak teman di sosmed.. aku belajar bahasa indonesia karena nanti aku pengen tinggal di indonesia selamanya.. aku belum pernah kesana tapi aku suka budayanya dan bahasa indonesia.. orang-orang indonesia juga ^^

October 20, 2014

because I want to marry an Indonesian girl  O_O .... haha just kidding, mm but I could say that could be bagus to marry an indonesian girl someday haha, anyway Actually I'm learning bahasa Indonesia because I like, as I've comented time ago I usually had learnt languages and skills for works but this time I'm learning Indo because I like to do it, also I have friends along Indonesia and they share with me things about the daily matters and I thing that is cool and I wish some day to visit them, also I have seen that Indonesia has beautiful places and yes I know that it has problems too, but problems can be found everywhere so I prefer to look for the positive things. 

Also Indonesia has become a motivation for me. Long time ago I was very lucky in the work and the life I could say, but suddenly I fell down and most of my "friends" trow me out. since then I decided to live a simple life without worryes, and that has worked very well until now but little by little I run out of wishes and dreams onli living the day by day. but this last year that I made Indonesian friends I just feel motivated someway, and made me wish to return to the "hard life" because I need money to travel Indonesia ¬¬ xDD literally I'm in the other side of the world xD so actually I'm doing my best to rise up again, I could say that is my actual dream, to travel Indonesia, and I hope I can do it maybe the next year because I'm doing well in the work again. 

October 24, 2014

I don't speak it, but I hope to. I helped to support a little girl from Indonesia that I love like my own, and I kind of feel bad that I can't speak to her in her own language, but we have to have a translator to communicate. Besides, I really want to see her.

October 23, 2014

I spent a couple of weeks in Indonesia recently, and it was amazing. I was lecturing at a university in Bandung, and was so excited by my work with folks there that I am have now been studying Bahasa Indonesia for two weeks. Saya bisa bechara bahasa indonesia sedikit :)

March 19, 2015

Bonjour Ririe,

J´etudie le francais et je voudres en savoir plus, voules-vous pratiquer avec moi? Je suis Indonesien

October 23, 2014
Show more