Britannia Mosely
Hallo leute! Ich studieren deutsche!

Hallo, Ich Bin Britannia und Ich moechte deutsche lernen mehr!

Ich kann nicht sprechen viele, aber ich kann schreiben und lehrer. 

I would like to be able to start from the bottom and learn, because I have not used this

language in a long time. I am a native english speaker and don't mind helping, so if there is anyone who would like to help me let me know. Ich habe Whatsapp, Facebook, und Skype. 

Oct 8, 2014 7:32 PM
Comments · 6

Hallo Britannia :)

Ich komme aus Deutschland und würde gerne mein Englisch verbessern.

Vielleicht hast du Lust, mal mit mir zu skypen?

Würde mich sehr freuen!

Hi Britannia :)

I'm from Germany and I'd like to improve my English.

Maybe you'd like to skype with me?

I'd love to :)

Bye!

October 20, 2014

Somme corrections

Hallo, ich bin Britannia und ich moechte deutsche mehr Deutsch lernen mehr!
Ich kann nicht viel sprechen viele, aber ich kann schreiben und lehrer lesen.

I would like to be able to start from the bottom and learn, because I have not used this
language in a long time. I am a native english speaker and don't mind helping, so if there is anyone who would like to help me let me know. Ich habe Whatsapp, Facebook, und Skype.

<em>You can write your text in the Notebook section where it can be corrected by native speakers.</em>

<em>Good luck with your German!</em>

October 17, 2014

And ya I think :

Ich kann nicht sprechen viele

should be:

Ich kann nicht viele sprechen,

or Ich kann nicht sehr gut sprechen,

sprechen should come at the last as you have used Kann.

Moreover, what's with Britannia? the word for American female is Amerikanerin are you sure that's the word for Britannian female? German differs in male and female in most cases.( or may be all ... i don't know ... )

October 15, 2014

If you are still looking for study partners, contact me. 

I have been looking for study partners for a while now. I have learned some German, I know a thing or two about sentences like verb jumping to the last  etc. somethings about konnen, mochte etc

I have A1 test day after tomorrow, but I think I am somewhere around 0.5 A1 in terms of vocabulary, I am not sure though.

October 15, 2014

Ooh. How comes I understood everything you wrote in German? I kinda learn French, you know.

Now that I think about it... Maybe, when I read French, I actually don't know French!?

Good luck with your partnership! I can be of no help here. <em>Fades into the mist.</em>

October 8, 2014
Show more