Far
What's your favourite sport? Mine is mountain climbing

My favourite sport is Mountain climbing! I realy love it!!!It's about 13 years that I go to mountains.

It's the only place that I have seen the Earth as it was milion year ago! can you feel it?!! The weather!The beautiful scens without any disturbing noise. The only place that you can be far from eveything that bothers you!

Just try it once! Believe me. It will make you crazy :)))

Oct 16, 2014 3:59 PM
Comments · 10

Yeah, definitely mountain climbing. Thumbs up :)

I understand what you mean. My mother sometimes discuss me about this, she thinks it's a crazy sport, but I really NEED mountains. Though I'm an amateur yet. I also like to learn rock climbing one day.

I like biking too, but I haven't done it for a long time.

Paragliding and swimming are the other sports that are interesting in my opinion but I haven't taste them.

October 16, 2014

Mine is snowboarding because nobody can judge me when I am on my board. I like the feeling of freedom when I go snowboarding. 

October 16, 2014

I love sports! My favourites are:

1. basketball - I know it is weird. In Asia, we are probably the only nation that loves basketball more than football. American influence :)

2. volleyball

3. skating

4. swimming

5. wakeboarding

6. surfing

Have you guys heard of mermaid swimming? You have to wear a mermaid's tail and move in the water using the dolphin kick (the one used in the butterfly stroke). I tried this for the first time this year and I am hooked!

Here is one of my favourite mermaid videos:

http://youtu.be/mbTePz9ngP4

October 22, 2014

I was so inspired as I browsed through this documentary filmlet "Patagonia deep-water soloing" a couple of months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3J13Vem8M

I haven't tried rock climbing yet, but I think it's cool!

I found a famous rock gym recently completed in Polur around Mt. Damavand one day when I was doing my own research on global architecture and design stuff.

Okay, old news though ;)

October 21, 2014

I love playing football and running. I practise them on a regular basis.

October 16, 2014
Show more