Andi
Learning Article : How to Write A Business Email

Discuss the Article : How to Write A Business Email

<a href='/article/286/how-to-write-a-business-email' target='_blank'>How to Write A Business Email</a>

Are you using proper English for your formal business communications? Improve your English business emails and get quicker replies with these phrases.

Oct 19, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 41

Thanks for your fruitfull Article.

I work as a foreign commercial manager since 2010. I also have had a lot of experience to attarct customers or sellers and draw their attention to my issue and solve it as soon as possible. There are a lot of companies that don't answer you untill you call them. HaHa ! Anyhow calling to negotiate the companies could be either easy or hard in different cases. If you are going to get a short answer, it's good enough but for longer negotiations about technical problems of both sides, it is not convenient to tell everything on the phone , though you should try and make good correspondence letters to acheive your goals in quick action. All managers enjoy of the fastest response. Hence, you may get it by training and having more experiment of commercial and technical correspondence.

December 28, 2014

Thank you for this article,Andi. The way you mentioned in this article is for the email very very formal. Then a question comes, long email or short email, which one do you think is more better? Someone says that most of the businessman is too busy to read a long email. But how can a short email to catch the readers'? What do you think? 

October 22, 2014

Zenfira, no, it's OK to use idioms, provuided you don't overdo them. In general, native English speakers use less idioms than most English tachers tell you.

October 21, 2014

Hi Ali, 

I use these;

Please find attached the document/image/file as requested.

I have attached the document/image/file you requested.

For you information, please find attached the document/image/file needed. 

There are so many ways to say the same thing. I hope that helps.

January 8, 2015

Thanks Andi for the article. It's very useful for me. I haven't got a good level of English but sometimes i have to send some English email in my job.

October 21, 2014
Show more