Nurul
An Amazing Wedding Party I Ever Seen

Happy Monday..

Hi.. this is second topic that I write today. Now I'm in my office, but my boss is going to his client and I just finish my job. Why not if I spent my time to write. :D

I'm Indonesian. Do you know about Indonesia? Mostly only know about Bali. However, it makes me glad that they know about Bali (part of Indonesia). :D Do you know Raffi Ahmad and Nagita Slavina? Both are celebrity of Indonesia. They are friendly person, many people love them. Raffi Ahmad is known as playboy while Nagita Slavina who used to be called "Gigi" is pretty, smart, and nice girl. Last week, on 17th October, they held on their Wedding Party in some steps. Currently, media social is showed their Wedding Party. The Wedding Party is followed by 3 steps. There are "Siraman", "Akad", and "Resepsi".

Siraman is filled by agenda where the bride and bridegroom ask blessing from their parents.
Akad is filled by agenda where the bridegroom promise that he is going to be a good husband. In this agenda, only families of bride and bridegroom who are permitted to attend.
Resepsi is filled by agenda where families, friends, collegue of bride and bridegroom will attend and congratulate them.

That party is really great. Moreover, televition is showed that party. It seems luxurious because the party show the culture of Indonesia.

Thanks in advance, readers. Please give me feedback. :)

Oct 20, 2014 2:41 AM