lea
Are you confused with your chinese study?

Some people think chinese is difficult cause there are different words for the same meaning,some-times they feel confused.But on the other side maybe this is the charming of this language.Do you think so?

Oct 20, 2014 2:48 PM
Comments · 5

I have been learning Chinese for about a year now and I actually think it is a pretty easy language. It is very different from European languages, making it intimidating for us Westerners, but the grammar is very simple which is a relief. There are no verb conjugations and after a while you get used to the pronunciation. I find the culture charming as well. The more I learn about China and Chinese people, the more I want to study Mandarin so I can speak with native speakers. :) 

October 22, 2014

I'm a beginner, I'm learning chinese just for curiosity and I can confirm that using the same meaning to say different things is a bit difficult but interesting.

I can't spend much time studying chinese because I'm busy in this period but I like the sounds and the method of writing.

October 21, 2014

Good to know this.

October 23, 2014

思维境界的差异

October 22, 2014

There are many little charming things in learning Chinese but all of them are difficult to understand. =) Fo example, I don't quite get why you combine 2 separate words that have one and the same meaning into a single one, like the word 朋友. However, I really like Chinese and enjoy learning and puzzling all these "charming things" out. =) It's a very interesting language.

October 21, 2014