Lena
If you are not able to have your own kid, will you consider adoption in middle age? And why?
Oct 21, 2014 4:08 PM
Comments · 6

I want to have my own child as of right now, but that may change. The more I think about kids out there that don't hae parents of their own, the stronger my urge to adopt is. It's just not fair for them to be stuck in foster homes and orphanages, especially in some of the more poor countries out there. It just depends on what happens I guess which action my family takes as the years go on. For now, I'm not even old enough to adopt :p

October 23, 2014

Nowadays, I don´t want to be mother because I think i have to live a lot of things in my life before to have children. When I decide have a child I would like to have my own children but if this couldn't possibly I'll consider adopting. In fact, I think when people decide adopt they are braver because they are willing to give their love for this children although they are not their biological children.

October 21, 2014

I never wanted to have children, but this is surely an option for other women! :) There are so many children without mothers in the world.

October 21, 2014

No, because I cannot even imagine to be a father now:) 

October 24, 2014

nice to meet you

October 23, 2014
Show more