Tutor Stephy
College friends?

Hey everyone!

I'm a student in a University online and would like to chat with other people who are also studying. Many people in my class are not open and it's difficult to chat with others since they keep to themselves. I want to make friends here who have similar goals and maybe we can share our experiences to motivate one another. What do you say?

I'm a student, mother, daughter and a wife. Many people depend on me and I create my future.

Oct 22, 2014 2:46 AM
Comments · 9

oh Amazing you do this things , keep going

October 24, 2014

Hi Stephy! You are a brave woman! I know how it can be difficult to study when you have children, husband and many other resposabilities. Brave and hard working women always succeed :)

By the way i'm here if you want sometimes to chat :)

October 22, 2014

Bravo))You are super!!!

November 7, 2014

Finding !

November 7, 2014

Harry-  Sorry, I've been so busy that I barely looked at my messages the past month.

Sophie- Thank you. I try my best even when people try to bring me down.

iLearnLangs- I was born in Gainesville. I study in an online campus with University of Phoenix.

Remal- I try my best. I've always tried to be a multi-tasker. It now seems impossible to get everything finished in one day so I do a little at a time with much patience. Indeed, it's a long journey but I have to succeed. Not only for myself, but for my son. His future depends on me.

November 7, 2014
Show more