Anna
Can I take lessons from native-speaker teacher if I have pre-intermediate level of English?

I am taking lessons from Russian teacher since  January. By that time I had basic level. And nowadays I can't speak English well... I constantly break in order to think...(((  although I do my home tasks every day. I would like to change a teacher. Can it be a native-speaker? 

Oct 22, 2014 1:06 PM
Comments · 5

Yes you can take lessons at any level of English on italki. You just contact them, the ones you like. Check out their schedules first to see they match yours. Often they have lower rates for those wanting to try out tutors. All the best Gillian

October 22, 2014

Teaching is an art. Don't follow labels, choose a teacher that fits your needs. Let your intuition be your guide.

October 24, 2014

I recommend my native teacher from Ireland . His name Gerald , see my profile. I take 23 lessons and it's high quality of teaching english for all level students. Try, it really worth it. And good luck in learning english. It's difficult but very interesting road .

October 22, 2014

Teachers can give you a basic knowledge of english. They are more focused to grammar and also other skills too. But if you want to gain more, you have to communicate with others speaking english. And also read english newspapers, watch english movies with subtitles, watch english news... Increase your vocabulary by understanding 4 words from a dictionary everyday..Talk everyone in english too...  

November 20, 2014

Why not choose a teacher from native English speaking countirs?

October 22, 2014