Far
What will you do if tomorrow be the last day of your life?!!!!

Please answer the question then read below sentences!
I told you put comment then read the below sentences!!!!!

 I found the below sentences on web and are somhow related to topic.
1.“Don't fear death, fear the un-lived life"
2.“Live your dreams.”
3.“Live each day as if it’s last day of your life"
4.“Your life is the best book in the world, if you write it as best as you can" By me :)
5.“Anyone who believes that a second is faster than a decade did not live life.”
6.“The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy your life.”
 But The below sentences are written by myself. Woud you mind please give me your idea about below senteces!  Thanks
1.“Your life is the best book in the world, if you write it as best as you can" By me :)
2. “live as like as yourself not as a hero, believe you will be the next hero" By me :)

Oct 23, 2014 4:48 PM
Comments · 17

If tomorrow was my last day, I would drink a cup of coffee, read my favorite book and listen to a music that I love. You should enjoy your life even if it's the last day. :)

December 20, 2014

If I lived each day as it was my last day I would be in prison already :D

December 21, 2014

Far, nobody knows exactly when he/she is going to die; therefore your question is useless!  Can you think of a far more useful question to ask people instead of asking them what they would do in a highly improbable hypothetical situation?

December 20, 2014

I would like to be sitting in front of the sea. Looking for the last time the ocean and the waves ...

December 20, 2014

i will keep praying. bcease it will save me from the hellfire 

December 20, 2014
Show more