Kelly Xu
we did the kinds of nothing that new lovers do??? That day we did the kinds of nothing that new lovers do and it was everything. In the evening, after the intensity had started to wear off, we parted and went to our homes. The next Monday at school Steve told me with great excitement that he could feel the lining of his stomach as a result of the LSD experience. He was so excited. I could tell it meant more to him than I could make sense of. I cannot fully understand the first sentence. Whether it means "we have not done anything that new lovers would do"? Thanks.
Oct 24, 2014 6:03 AM
Comments · 2
It means that they didn't do anything that long time lovers would do,maybe sexually speaking,because they are new lovers and and didn't know each other as much as to engage in acts that long time lovers would casually do. Thats what I understand,feel free to contact me if you have questions about anything,I'm aSpanish and English tutor here on italki,Greetings!
October 24, 2014
Wahahaha, David, that is very original! Good advertising opportunity. I hope you make lots of money.
October 24, 2014