Juan Fernando
Girls and Boys, What do you think are more attractive nationalities?

I mean, there are only stereotypes and all the countries have beautifull, smart, funny people. But I would like to know, if you were looking for a boyfriend/girfriend, what country would you like he/she were from? and Why? I think there are the stereotype than Spanish girls, like italian a lot, for example. What do you think? :)

Oct 24, 2014 7:17 PM
Comments · 51

That's a very controversial matter.In my opinion our individualism defines who we would like to meet.

October 24, 2014

Russians)

October 24, 2014

All of girls in the world love Italian or French boys. I think cultural similarity is most important thing for it. That's why, I'd choose Azerbaijani or Kosova as Turk. Tunisia, Lebanon or another secular Arab country as Muslim. Maybe we have some problems but I'd Greek as an Aegean boy.

I feel more close these countries to me.

October 24, 2014

I love dark hair and eyes, so women from Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Arabic countries. I also love their accents when they speak English :)

October 25, 2014

If I have to choose 1 of 2 women, I would choose the prettiest one whatever her nationality. If I found 2 women attractive to me which is 1 western and 1 Japanese/asian I would choose the Japanese one...hehe

October 25, 2014
Show more