thuynguyen
Who can help me to reach the IELTS test with band 6.5 score ?Please come and share your ideas with me
Oct 25, 2014 4:14 PM
Comments · 5

Academic or General Training?You did not mention that. I can presume that you need a cumulative 6.5 band

First of all, focus on your strengths: If you write well then strengthen that area.

Secondly, don't ignore your weak areas. If the "Listening section" is your greatest challenge then download free audio materials that resonate  British, American and Australian accents.

Lastly, Organise yourself in a way that you answer all the questions in the given time.

October 25, 2014

Get proper feedback. If you can organise the time and funds, find a teacher or tutor who can help you properly (ie. someone more than just a "chat partner").

It's much more difficult to prepare for IELTS if you're studying in isolation, or only talking to other students at the same level.

October 26, 2014

I've heard about some language schools who are fully oriented on achieving good results in IELTS. They perform a lot of training focused on passing the test. For example they are doing full simulation of the test twice a week. Maybe you could consider going to this kind of school, though it's definitely no a cheap option.

October 26, 2014

Thanks my friends who gave me some good advise with the IELTS. 

October 26, 2014

I need Academic IELTS to take the scholarship!

October 26, 2014