Wasoom
What do you think and know about Kingdom Saudi Arabia?

Hello,

I want to know about if people in the world know about Kingdom Saudi Arabi or not. 

Write everything you know about it. 

Thank you 

Oct 26, 2014 3:26 AM
Comments · 3

Interesting topic!!!

Generally, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), the political system is based on monarchy where the ruling power is passed through inheritance within a family group. The kingdom got its name "Saudi" because the land is founded by al-Saud family. The kingdom is bounded by Yemen, UAE, Jordan, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain. KSA and Egypt is separated by Red Sea. Saudi Arabia is also one of the oil-rich nation. In addition, people from all walks of life will go to Mecca for pilgrimage every year. The offical language is Arabic. The community is truly family-based community. For example, you would find the separation between gentlemen and families in shops and restaurant. I also know that in Saudi Arabia, your family names indicate where you are from. For instance, "Al-Ghamdi" is from Bani Kabeer. Of course, not to forget, I love the way the Saudi women dress. They have the black attire called abaya and most of the women wear face cover known as niqab. In my point of view, they look sweet and modest. The men wear thob, the cosy white attire. I know some educational institutions in KSA like King Abdul Aziz University, Al-Farabi college and so on. I also know ARAMCO, an offcial Saudi Arabian Oil Company. Besides, I do know that women in Saudi Arabia are forbidden to drive cars (which I will not elaborate further). However, recently they allow the women to ride bicycle with gurdians around. I would name some shopping malls in Saudi Arabia like Red Sea Mall and Ar Rashid Mall. Some cities in KSA for example, Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Dammam, Buraydah and others. 

I have never been to Saudi Arabia but I would love to :DDD

December 1, 2014

surely,the biggest country for oil production...the origin of Islam...the country of prophet Mohamed peace of allah upon be on him...finally the country where the man who would control the entire world will be born..the Mahdi

October 26, 2014

I would like to know more about it.

December 18, 2014