Tu Anh
Are children influenced in the same way by parents and by grandparents?
Oct 26, 2014 7:17 AM
Comments · 4

Nowadays in many families, father and mother; both parents have to work. They must take their children somewhere to be cared about them. Some parents choose their own parents to do caring. It is obvious they believe grandparents.

In this case the children are strongly influenced by their grandparents. Sometimes, after a while, babies prefer to stay with their grandparents.

October 26, 2014

Every parent loves own kids.But who has good grandparents that person is very happy.I had very good grandparents.Now in my 36 years i miss them((

November 3, 2014

I think grandparents are parents twice, so they are wiser in some things that you as first-turn dad/mom still don't have experience. On the other hand, grandparents are more patient than parents. It's natural. And sometimes it can be bad because they will be more liberal than you in some aspects, when you might not agree with that. That can bring misunderstandings to your relation with them.

October 29, 2014

I think the way parents love their children is pretty different with grandparents. Grandparents who have more experienced, more understanding. Especially, they have enough patient to listen, that's the thing which some parents lack. They like a friend that children can talk with when they have conflict with father or mother. Some research shows that grandmothers play an especially important role in their grandchildren's value development in the transmission of values, ideals, and beliefs. However, the parent-child relationship is sacred and infinitely necessary and they have thier own way. No one can deny the fact that children's personality is often influenced by the way they live with parents. Generally, both of parents and grandparents are also have more or less impact on thier children.

November 3, 2014