Marty
Who want to visit Italy? and why?

I'm curious, tell me why do you want to visit my country and what do you think about it (before and after your trip)

I love giving advices and tell you more about my culture, country...

If you decide to visit Italy we can chat togheter and I can help you organising a good trip!

Let me know

Oct 29, 2014 4:39 PM
Comments · 10

I have mixed feeling about Italy. I have family there, been there a lot of times, but only in the north.

Italy has 2 complete different sides, one very positive, related to its gastronomy/food/wine (that's why I like them, next to France, Italy is the biggest "gastronomic power" in the world, for me), history (next to China, India and Egypt probably the richest country in the world, in terms of places, related to world history, civilization, culture, richer than any other country in Europe, including Greece, France, Spain, Germany)and very diverse geography (Italy is smaller than Poland or Germany but much more diverse than any other country in Europe, maybe except of France).

But it has also a dark face, related to the paralysed state, politicians, economy, corruption organised crime, weird society and weird social relationships. It is probably the country with biggest economic and social mess in the rich world, I cannot give any other example, in many terms it is much "primitive" than Poland or Central Europe, especially when it comes to corruption, rule of law, etc. My brother-in, who lives in Poland now, said, in every social and economic terms, Italy is a nightmare, my aunt wants to return to Poland, even my uncle who is native Italian think about relocation to Poland.

So, Italy is a perfect place to visit, but not very good one for a living. At least for now.

October 31, 2014

Two reasons: food and wine :)

I'm going to Brisighella next year and I can't wait. 

October 29, 2014

I'll be in Germany next year. But, I would like to visit Italy because there are many tourist destinations in Italy. Italy is rich in history and culture and that is what makes it attractive for tourists. 

October 29, 2014

Hi Marty! 

I'd like to visit Italy one day. I think that It'd be incredible to spend there some days. There are a lot of artistic historic places. I love the art and the history. I love the accent too.

October 29, 2014

But I am thinking about visiting the Italian south, not only Sicily but also Apulia. However it is central Italy which is the most interesting, full of villages and small cities squeezed between sea and the mointains.

October 31, 2014
Show more