Abe
English & Italian Language Partners!

Hello Everyone / Ciao a tutti!

I'm a native English speaker from the United States. I'm here because I want to learn Italian fluently. I also enjoy teaching English in a way that encourages people! :-)

I'm looking for some language partners who will do their best to commit to weekly or possibly bi-weekly, hour-long sessions online, where we'll speak half the time in English only, and the other half in Italian only. I'm looking native-Italian speakers who speak standard Italian very well.

As for what I can offer you, I am completely fluent/native in English and I speak it with what is called a "General American" (standard) accent. In addition to any formal grammar you might be interested in learning, I'll share American idioms and everyday casual speech, because that makes up over 90% of spoken English in the USA. In other words, I'll help you learn English the way it's really spoken. :-)

OK, so let's meet online or exchange a message or two and decide if we're a good fit. No pressure at all. :-) Let's just have some fun and learn a language! My contact information is in my profile (I usually use skype) and you can contact me through italki mail as well. 

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Abe

Oct 30, 2014 9:18 PM